Search results

1. Slomo

Mansfield Prestigio 4

Has anyone had any experience with the Mansfield Prestigio 4 (model 704), a one piece toilet with the Sloan Flushmate IV flushing system? The Flushmate IV is a 1.1 gpf / 4.0 lpf system. Any opinions on the Flushmate IV? thanks slomo
  2. Slomo

Condo Remodel

Sloan Valve / Class 5 / G Max toilets We recently remodeled our single family home and had Kohler Rialto toilets installed and we are very happy with them. The french curve seat is very comfortable and the one piece toilet is very easy to clean. The flush works fine and we have had no...
  3. Slomo

Hot Water Coming from Cold Water Supply

Okay, that is exactly what it was, the cartridge was no in the valve. When he came back to put the tile down he knew what it was immediately and installed the cartridge and the problem was solved. Thanks for your help. :D
  4. Slomo

Hot Water Coming from Cold Water Supply

I have a contractor remodeling a bathroom in my house. Yesterday he completed the plumbing and put the dent shield around the shower area, nailed the floor down and the wall board is up. He had to relocate the pipes for the sink and the shower. After he left yesterday I noticed several...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks