Search results

1. Sharon C.

American Standard Cadet 3- 14"

Terry, thanks! I sent my bro in law your site.
  2. Sharon C.

P.S. Why Are so many posts edited? What can people possibly be saying about toilets that needs to be deleted or changed?
  3. Sharon C.

Thanks for the replies. My husband is liking the Carrollton because it sort of goes with the vanity top we picked. I was hoping for a one piece toilet but it doesn't look like that is available for a 14". I do like that the toilet will come out less than the Cadet (28 3/4). I do get nervous...
  4. Sharon C.

Is it my imagination, or are they showing this toilet sitting far from the wall? Isn't that odd, and aren't round fronts supposed to be shorter than elongated? They say it's 30 1/4 long, but that is longer than any elongated I have seen so far. Any experience with this toilet? Cadet III...
  5. Sharon C.

Stuck with 14" Rough In

Well thank god I was paying attention and found this site when I began researching good toilets for my 90+ year old home. From reading, I realized I better measure the area and it is a 14" rough in. I was not planning to rip up the floor, or gut the walls- we were just going to rip down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks