Search results

1. C

Kitchen Faucet Wobbles

I will try and tighten the clamp holding the faucet in place. Thanks for the suggestion.
  2. C

Kitchen Faucet Wobbles

I had a Grohe K4 gooseneck faucet installed on a 18 gauge drop in kitchen sink by a reputable plumber. It is very unstable (wobbles) so I am considering replacing it with a different faucet. I'm fairly certain that the size of the faucet wasn't meant to be installed on a drop in stainless...
  3. C

Bathtub not Centered

He replaced the pipes and the valve. Attached is another photo. I am sure that it is installed properly. The problem is whether or not it will look off center when it is finished.
  4. C

Bathtub not Centered

Here is a photo of the tub. I will post more if it helps to explain how it has been installed.
  5. C

Bathtub not Centered

Terry, Good idea......I will post a photo of the tub when I get home today so that it is more clear.
  6. C

Bathtub not Centered

I do have a written contract, but it doesn't go into detail. It just says install bathtub and fixtures. Do I have any hope?
  7. C

Bathtub not Centered

I had a bathtub installed yesterday and realized after the plumber left that it wasn't centered properly. The bathtub sits in an alcove and it is a little wider than the previous tub was. The way it sits now there isn't much room next to the wall. Is there anything I can do? I haven't paid the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks