Search results

1. J

pressure extremes

thank you all, belatedly. was visiting the kids a couple days. I'll break out the tools, make a trip to the store for a new gauge & switch. But first -what may seem like obvious to you pros, but I'm afraid of just disassembling things blindly- to drain the tank, I see the spigot at the bottom...
  2. J

pressure extremes

Thank you Jim. I'm not sure where the low pressure turn on point is. It has been kicking in anywhere from 5 to 15 since I've been watching it. And the water from the faucets does slow noticably until the pump starts up. As I've mentioned the turn off point seems to be between 50 & 60. Since...
  3. J

pressure extremes

Thanks Ron, haven't noticed any change in pressure. As to replacing the gauge - since there's no shutoff before or after it, can it be unscrewed without water running out of the opening? Do I need a specific gauge or are they generic? Thanks
  4. J

pressure extremes

I've been reading posts and haven't seen this problem: 2 nights ago had no water, later discovered the black plastic pipe had disconnected from the wellhead. I reconnected the pipe and now the problem...the pump is not kicking in until about 10psi, seems to stop pumping between 50 & 60 psi, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks