Search results

1. M

Shallow Well Jet Pump doesnt build pressure

Ended up on a 1HP pump, it built pressure to 35 and lost prime, but this time it was my fault. I put the Footvalve to plastic pipe fitting on wrong and it fell off as we move the cable around during the many fittings. I thought it was on fairly tight.. New footvalve correctly installed on the...
  2. M

We went through the fittings and tried another Pressure Gauge. It came down to the pump must be faulty (though he maintained he never seen one on just pump "badly", just either working or not). So he installed a new pump (same model) and it was even worse, took 2 litres to prime it and even then...
  3. M

The manager who I talked to "forgot" to tell the Pump guy about the house visit, so it wont be till tomorrow. I dont think the issue is the Pressure Gauge as I monitored the pressure in the tank before pumping (30PSI) and after (40PSI). When the pump is on the Pumps Pressure Gauge is hovering...
  4. M

Thanks for the reply. I also rang a Well Pump installation firm, they suggested the Pressure Gauge may infact be faulty which is mis-reading at 10PSI. The logic was that at 10PSI pressure I would get terrible water pressure at the end of the 65ft pipe run to the house and even worse in the attic...
  5. M

I remove the flexible pipe on the input to the pump based on the theory its thinner inner wall may have been restricting flow. No difference. :(
  6. M

Ive considering posting here for the last week Ive had no water but instead was relying on the supplier (Trade Plumbing retailer) to provide support, which they offer readily and have came out for a house visit. But given I havent had fully working water supply for 7 days, I think I should...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks