Search results

1. SWB

Garbage disposal / P-Trap Mismatch

I have a similar (but not identical) problem to one I've seen discussed here a number of times. I installed a newer (deeper) kitchen sink, and now my garbage disposal is lower. Most of the posts I've seen on this are from people whose disposal is now lower than their drain outlet, and the three...
  2. SWB

Removing Delta tub spout

I'm trying to remove a Delta tub spout. I got the spout itself off with no problem, but it turns out the spout screws onto some sort of large-diameter brass adapter, which is still on the copper pipe. It looks like it may be soldered on. I've tried pulling and twisting on it (but not too hard...
  3. SWB

Long horizontal drain pipe run clogging regularly

We're having problems with our kitchen sink drain pipe. It's a double sink, and the dishwasher also hooks into the drain. After the trap and going into the wall, the 2" PVC drain pipe heads down vertically about 2 feet to our basement. At this point, it makes a right angle and heads about 16...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks