Search results

1. D

disposal install

If someone would like to take my picture and make it work (with the disposal on the sink on the right) I'd love to see it... Remeber that it is an island. I can replace the trap with an elbow and move the trap into the cabinet somewhere, but I'm not moving the hole in the floor. I can't...
  2. D

disposal install

The trap just happens to be a bit lower (in the basement ceiling aka. between main floor floor joists). Not great since it wouldn't be accessible if the basement was finished, but it looks pretty much the same in terms of functionality to me. The vent and drain seem to be in the same correct...
  3. D

disposal install

Well it has been that way for 15 years. I just want a dispoal added, I have one hole in the floor for that drain pipe, so I can't make radical changes.
  4. D

disposal install

Perhaps because the drawings are not 3D it doesn't look riight. I'm not an artist. The vent/drain pipe is almost horizontal (but obviously tilting down toward the drain), just supposed to be going in/out of the picture (z-axis) but I can't draw that. There are no sewer gasses. The trap is...
  5. D

disposal install

I'd like to install an under sink disposal. I've attempted to diagram this but it isn't exactly to scale... (note: "basement" is the basement ceiling) My double stainless sink, each bowl is the same size: I assume it is normal and relatively straight forward to install it on the left bowl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks