Search results

1. J

PEX certification?

MN-E- Based on your handle, I am guessing that you are from MN. I am in the same boat in Minneapolis. Talking with the inspector, need to be certified to do PEX. I have become certified through a class offered at me--nards for free. There was a signup sheet hanging in the plumbing isle...
  2. J

Tee PVC into Cast Iron Drain

Thanks for all the tips everyone. This site has been an important resource for my whole plumbing project. -Jon
  3. J

I am cutting into the horizontal run under the slab. Is a cast hubless Tee still preferred in this application? -Jon
  4. J

Putting in a new bathroom upstairs and are running a new 3" PVC stack down to meet with the main drain line in the basement. Rest of the house is hubbed cast iron. Have dug through the basement slab and am about to snap the 4" cast iron and T the PVC into the main waste line. My plan is to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks