Search results

1. P

Gas Water Heater: What is proper flame?

Seems mine is NQ, but I plan to check it anyway.
  2. P

Hydrojet System The BW heater I have is a Hydrojet System. Were they effected by the disintegrating dip tube problem? Poncho
  3. P

Thanks for the quick replies. Based on the messages, I'll check the dip tube. The heater does bring the water to temp. The problem is recovery. My wife used our BIG double bath tub and it took over 8 hours to recover. The question is really, how large should that flame be at a normal...
  4. P

I have a 75 Gal. WB gas heater. Vintage 1996. I've flushed the tank, but runs out of hot water after a couple of showers. I checked the fame, and it seems to be low and wonder if the issue is the control ( it's a White Rogers and there is no manifold pressure adjustment). The flame is blue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks