Search results

1. Probedude

Question on adding branch to a panel - how do you guys access the knockouts?

I have a house built in 1965 with 100A service. Looking to pull 2 separate branches off the panel, 1 to each bathroom for a in-ceiling vent/heater. Per the manufacturer information on the panel door, adding a twin breaker into one of the available slots is allowed. Question though - how do...
  2. Probedude

What is the I.D. of a 3/8" compression fitting?

Trying to figure out a sizing problem with a 3/8" compression faucet flex line and a 3/8" compression angle stop. Right now they are a tight press fit with each other instead of a drop in fit. Question: - what's the O.D. of the tube that fits into a 3/8" compression fitting on an angle...
  3. Probedude

Price Pfister single handle kitchen faucet - sticky lever

I've got a Price Pfister single handle kitchen faucet with ceramic valve innards that 'sticks' when you try to operate it. Makes trying to get the flow you want challenging as the lever sticks - breaks free - sticks - breaks free as you try to adjust flow. It's as if the ceramic sliding...
  4. Probedude

$100 So Cal Toilet rebates - no good if you already submitted a rebate in the past

Just learned this after trying to submit a $100 toilet rebate in So. Calif. Summary: You cannot qualify for the current $100 toilet rebate if you previously submitted a rebate. Details: Last year the rebate was $185 for replacing a > 1.6gpf toilet, but only $35 for a 1.6gpf or less...
  5. Probedude

Eco Drake install, what amount of un-level is okay?

What amount of un-level is acceptable for installing an Eco Drake elongated? I'm installing my 2nd Toto Eco Drake - replacing a 1.6gpf Toto that was a splasher. The first Eco Drake I installed I had to shim a lot to keep from rocking since the floor was not flat, but otherwise it was level...
  6. Probedude

Pole transformer exploded - danger from burning transformer oil w/ pcbs?

Yesterday a pole transformer blew up across the street in my neighborhood. Afterwards the transformer smoked then burned for maybe an hour and a half. Neighborhood was quite smelly from oil burning. Hazmat came out that night, then Edison came and changed the transformer. Today I see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks