Search results

1. cynthiap

Mysterious clog in kitchen sink

Thanks for your response, but that doesn't make sense, because as I explained above, the sink plugs up with 1 quart of water. The water isn't even making it down to the trap. When I take the pipes apart there is no water in the pipe leading out. It's clear. The water is trapped in the upper part...
  2. cynthiap

Mysterious clog in kitchen sink

Hello, I have a kitchen sink that is clogging on both the right and left sides. I'm a woman and I don't know the correct terms for all the plumbing, however, I do know how to take apart the plumbing under the sink and put it back together and how to snake the pipes. So I took it apart at the...
  3. cynthiap

Oven Blew Up at Connector with Element

Thanks everyone. I called the manufacturer of the stove to order a new element and talked with them about what happened. He told me that I touched metal to metal and created an arc. He said all should be fine after I put in the new element. Unless if it doesn't work then I may need to...
  4. cynthiap

Oven Blew Up at Connector with Element

Hi there, I don't know if this a question that can be answered here or not, but thought I'd give it a try. The heating element in my Peerless Premier Oven stopped working on Friday night. It had no heat. Last night before I took it out to take it downtown today and get another one I thought...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks