Search results

1. A

Adding Washer/Water Heater Drain

The pressure relief valve needs a drain only. In that picture, it looks like the same pipe is used to vent and drain, so there-in lies my confusion. That is a great picture bt the way!
  2. A

I am not a plumber! I don't claim to be a plumber. I am trying to get my head around this problem so that when we contract this out I know what I should expect. "Air & Water†I know the difference in theory but not application, remember I am not a plumber... When I look at diagrams...
  3. A

I forgot to mention, the 2in vent is only connected to the toilet line.
  4. A

I am in the process of buying my mother a house in Idaho. The bathroom has a washer with no drain and a water heater closet with no drain. I attempted to hand draw the layout of the room. The house is on a slab built at least 30-40 years ago which makes everything harder. Previously the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks