Search results

1. D

Toilet Clogged Need Assistance

I took the toilet off, then used the auger to push it out. It took a while but worked. (I actually had an auger) so it worked out nicely. Only had to spent four dollars wax ring.
  2. D

Thanks!! I'm done and finished. The toilet works again and I've successfully recovered the poo-covered cup and wax. I really appreciate it.:D
  3. D

I'm going to take the toilet off now to see if i can get it out. Anyway I'm worried if its not in the toilet anymore.
  4. D

Thanks for the heads up. That was what i would have tried next. *I'm a little tired now* I've been plunging for a half hour now. Won't work. maybe I'll try getting that drop head. Hopefully i can tear through it.
  5. D

I see. I've been looking around the web and I've been told that i could put boiling water into the toilet to melt the wax. But I'm concerned it won't work because its in the paper cup. If it comes down to it i suppose I'll have to work on it from both sides. (Any alternatives)??
  6. D

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post, I'm new to Forums. Anyway here's my problem. The other day my son dropped a small paper cup filled with hardened wax into the toilet. Now its completely clogged. I've tried using a regular plunger in combination with a snake. But it still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks