Search results

1. willy65000

New tub for a 29X60 alcove

Thanks for the input and I agree with the cast iron suggestion. The one in my house is 47years old and still looks new. Unfortunately it's a blue tub. Does any one know anything about Aquatic brand tubs?
  2. willy65000

My house was built in 1964 and the tub is measuring at around 28 5/8 with the tile and drywall still in place. Sounds like it's a 30" tub and maybe the studs are notched out a little? I'm avoiding any sort of demo work until i decide to pull the trigger on this remodel as my daughter uses this...
  3. willy65000

Hello, I'm getting ready to replace a tub as part of a complete main bath remodel in my home and could use some tub recommendations. As the title of the thread states this tub will be going into a 29" deep alcove which really can't be made a whole lot deeper (maybe 1/2"). Any recommendations on...
  4. willy65000

concrete demo

I see your point but don't plan on using this forum as a crash course in how to become a plumber. My main concern is removing part of the slab in a controlled way so as not to damage the plumbing and the slab. I will then take pics and post them on this forum. If the job is not within my...
  5. willy65000

concrete demo

Terry, Thanks for the quick reply. The section of concrete that needs to be broken up is only about 2'X4' and in the corner of the bathroom since the drains are only being moved a short distance. As far as hiring a contractor to do this, I would love to but it's simply not in the budget. I...
  6. willy65000

concrete demo

Hello, I was sent here from the John Bridge tile forum and here is my question. I'm going to be starting a full bathroom remodel in my basement which will require the relocation of my shower and toilet drains for the desired layout. This will involve breaking up the slab in part of the bathroom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks