Search results

1. W

Well Pump Controller/Pressure Switch Problem...I hope

The entire well system was replaced in the Spring of 2005, from the pump to the tanks and everything in between. I had no idea that the location for the pressure switch was incorrect. Thanks for straightening me out on that. What problems can result from having the system set up the way we...
  2. W

Thanks for the answer. The electrician came out this morning and confirmed that the start capacitor was bad. I was relieved to find out that I didn't have to replace the whole box. I went into town and got a capacitor from the hardware store plus a new pressure switch. I just finished...
  3. W

There is a community well on my property serving 5 houses. I am responsible for maintenance, and right now we have no water. We put a new well system in during the Spring of 2005. It's a Jacuzzi 1.5 HP pump with a Franklin Electric model 2823008110 controller with 3 pressure tanks. I did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks