Search results

1. biznitch15

Sulfur smell in Shower Faucet ?

Hello, I bought my house (new) about a year ago and my Master bathroom has had a sulfuric smell. I originally tought it was the whole house but it's really just in the shower. What can i do to get rid of it? I have researched this before but the only conclusion was that sulfuric water would...
  2. biznitch15

Resin Tanks

Thanks Gary. Thanks Gary, Look for a PM from me about buying a water softner in the next few weeks, most likely after christmas time. I still need to finish landscaping the back yard and cementing. Thanks.
  3. biznitch15

Resin Tanks

What to look for in a resin tank before buying? tHANKS!!
  4. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Gary I will do that thanks!!
  5. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Not True That would actually be true if I didnt find this Forum first. And this coming from a so called Master Plumber who is insinuating what i have already done is totally not true. Gary has been great help and i definately appreciate it. I had already made up my mind to not got with...
  6. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Gary and biermech, As much of a laugh as i got between you guys, I have to say that it was very informational. I am very much a beginner and all that was good info. Thanks guys. I will definately continue this thread because the questions will still come. I had recently bought a water...
  7. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Gary, is your recommendation biased? Anyhow, i went to your website and i will consider it with a little more reasearch, thanks. Here is some more info to better help you guys make recomendations. 2 story Home 2.5ba 5 people (2 adults/ 3 kids under 2yr) water hardness 30-40grains (as...
  8. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Well, sorry i didnt mention that earlier. I would like to do repairs myself but that's why I need a softner that will not give me those problems in the short to medium range time frame, say 3-7yrs. I expect problems in the long run of course. I have seen some buzz on other sites that do...
  9. biznitch15

Best Water Softners

Hello Everyone, New to the Forum, nice to meet you all (not Ya'll). I would like to hear everyone's best water softner's list. And yes I am currently l:ooking for one. I would greatly appreciate some info on the water softner you chose to be the best. Thanks!!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks