Search results

1. G

What pump to use

I have ~120ft of 1.25" sch40 pipe burried from the creek to the pond. In the past I used a 3/4hp shallow well pump to pump water to the pond and for watering lawn. The problem is that once in a great while bb size stones would get past the foot valve and destroy the impeller. Can I use a...
  2. G

two heating systems off of 1 thermostat?

Thanks Jim, >> ... search on isolation relay ... Now I see. I do electronics for a living instead of electricity or heating/cooling. The terminology was the source of my confusion. Gene
  3. G

two heating systems off of 1 thermostat?

I have a geothermal system run off of a thermostat. Also I have a Alaska coal furnace run off of a thermostat. The two heating systems are fighting. I’m told that I can put a relay on the Y1 wire and turn on the coal furnace when the geothermal thermostat calls for heat. Can someone tell...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks