Search results

1. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

I searched and can't believe i couldn't find anything, must just be a bad searcher. What would cause the hot water heater to run constantly. I can hear what sounds like water running and when I go into the garage I hear the heater running always. I have no known leaks in the house, all...
  2. Kuba83

retrofit shower floor questions

I'm thinking about using a "retrofit shower floor" to replace my bathtub. I put the link to what I'm looking at below. Does anyone know how these line up with the existing drain. Are the drain locations farily standard in a bathtub and this retrofit floor most likely will line up well, or...
  3. Kuba83

Champion 4 flush gasket

Sorry for using someone else's picture......just wanted to be clear what I was referring to. anyway, can I get this part somewhere either locally or online, or do I have to call american standard? I've tried twice to order it but got the wrong part both times. Mine is leaking because of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks