Search results

1. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

leak fixed, had a couple holes in pipes under the foundation. Looked like something just wore on them over time and finally caused a hole...... Insurance paid for all but the actual pipe repair, then of course my deductible...... Lot a jack hammerin........
  2. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

Leak found, spare bathroom had water on the floor tonight, wasn't there yesterday or this morning. Sure seemed to take a long time to show up....??? Doesn't seem to be from any lines to the toilet or sink, probably behind the wall or in foundation..........:mad: Anyway, will be calling the...
  3. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

I've started hearing a noise when turning on the sprinkler system, then tonight I turned it on and heard a definite pop. Could this be something? I'm not sure where the valve box is, may have to dig around in some bushes. I may be shutting off the water when I go to work for the next few days...
  4. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

Thanks for the reply. I checked and the water meter is running, the spinner wheel is going faster now than when I fixed my tub faucet leak. But I can't find any water or signs of water anywhere inside or out. What do you mean "rerun the hot water through the house"? sinlge story house...
  5. Kuba83

tank will not shut off

I searched and can't believe i couldn't find anything, must just be a bad searcher. What would cause the hot water heater to run constantly. I can hear what sounds like water running and when I go into the garage I hear the heater running always. I have no known leaks in the house, all...
  6. Kuba83

retrofit shower floor questions

I'm thinking about using a "retrofit shower floor" to replace my bathtub. I put the link to what I'm looking at below. Does anyone know how these line up with the existing drain. Are the drain locations farily standard in a bathtub and this retrofit floor most likely will line up well, or...
  7. Kuba83

Champion 4 flush gasket

aha, didn't know that, just assumed most rubber and plastic parts could withstand some of the chemicals. and on a completely un-related note: I used to live in Nashua, 25 or so years ago. :D
  8. Kuba83

Champion 4 flush gasket

Thanks, I'll give them a call. Other than the seal blistering it works fine. Although why a seal in a toilet can't withstand bleach is beyond me, sounds like someone was pinching too many pennys. What's next, umbrellas that aren't waterproof? :confused:
  9. Kuba83

Champion 4 flush gasket

Sorry, maybe I'm using the wrong term. That doesn't seem like it, that's one of the ones I ordered and I don't think its correct. I circled and labeled the part in the picture, its the blue gasket\seal or whatever its called. The gasket that is on top of the flush valve, kind of like a flapper...
  10. Kuba83

Champion 4 flush gasket

Sorry for using someone else's picture......just wanted to be clear what I was referring to. anyway, can I get this part somewhere either locally or online, or do I have to call american standard? I've tried twice to order it but got the wrong part both times. Mine is leaking because of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks