Search results

1. Noddaplumber

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

I'm no expert on toilets, if anyone hasn't figured it out by my user ID. ;) Anyhoo, I had a Cadet 3 installed last month and a Champion 4 installed in January. I love my Champion 4. It's the best toilet I have ever seen, IMO. I hate my Cadet 3. It's tiny, puny, and the itty bitty tank sits on...
  2. Noddaplumber

Zinsser B-I-N and Venetian Plaster

Thanks, Quagmire, I like the idea of not sanding. :D It will be one less headache and far less mess to clean up.
  3. Noddaplumber

Zinsser B-I-N and Venetian Plaster

My entry, hall, and living room were covered in venetian plaster by the previous owner. I hate that stuff. Contacted Sherwin Williams who said to sand with a 220 grit sand paper and then prime with their alkyd oil based primer. Today I sanded and primed the hallway. My house is now covered in...
  4. Noddaplumber

Measuring For A New Toilet

I am purchasing a new toilet for my master bath this week. The plumbing supply said to measure from the wall to the hold down bolts. That measures 13 inches. So, I assume I can use a 10 or 12 inch toilet and live with extra space between tank and wall on a 10 inch. Going back to an old post...
  5. Noddaplumber

Adapting a 9 inch Rough In to 10 inch Toilet

Kingsotall, HD doesn't sell them.......at least not here but the dept manager called around to places for advice. From the base board to the center of the flange is exactly 9 inches. Thanks.
  6. Noddaplumber

Adapting a 9 inch Rough In to 10 inch Toilet

Hello everyone. I just joined this forum but have been reading here for some time. I find myself in an odd situation that I haven't found an answer too so far. My house was built in 1970. I just purchased it last April. One week after moving in I had problems with one of the toilets I couldn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks