Search results

1. HiBoost

Moentrol Pressure Problem

Dammit I hate being wrong! :) Ok, you guys were right. Seems like the plumber got a little carried away with the teflon tape and the inside of the new shower heads was almost completely plugged up (little green plastic piece with a black o-ring in the center was clogged). After about a half...
  2. HiBoost

That's exactly what the builder's plumber told me, but that doesn't explain the complete lack of volume. If I was getting 2gpm or more but it just "felt soft" I wouldn't say anything. But clearly there is a lack of flow to the head, and again, the exact same thing was occuring with the...
  3. HiBoost

Something is clearly wrong with the flow to the head. Before installing the rain head we had a smaller head that was the exact same as the other showers in the house. This same head flows 2gpm (measured, not rated) in another bathroom and 0.65gpm in the master. Before I even measured the flow...
  4. HiBoost

Shower head is brand new, it's a Moen Showhouse rain head rated at 2.5 gpm. The previous shower head was a Moen unit rated at 2.5 gpm as well (and it was brand new too). We also have a water softener so mineral deposits shouldn't be an issue. I called Moen this morning and they are sending me...
  5. HiBoost

Me too! I have this exact same problem. Just bought a new house and it has a moentrol setup in the master with a single head and 4 sprays. I am working backwards to determine that it must be a moentrol because it uses the "263ORB Kingsley trim for Moentrol" (can't post a link to the sites...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks