Search results

1. Pyle

Weil McLain boiler problems.

Ok, I had the old retired plumbing tech come down this morning and check my boiler out. He stood their and had allot of thinking going on, and tried some different test. He suggested replacing the explantion tank first, so I went out and purchased one from the local dealer. We chraged the...
  2. Pyle

Jim, Im using 1 inch copper pipe on most of the unit, we have I think 3\4 inch on the the heating bases, this is copper with the fins on it. My expansion tank sits close to the floor right next to the boiler. This is a diaphram type expantion tank. The pump I have is a TACO brand, this sits...
  3. Pyle

Hi, Thanks for the reply it was the answer I was looking for somewhat. You are so very right about the acid being so dangerous, I have done the delime once, and it is not any fun. My tank is a cast iron unit on the boiler, a 3 section design that is held together with long bolts that pass...
  4. Pyle

Jim, I thank you for your replys they are helpful to a point, but you keep saying there is a leak. There was a few years back when the high preasure releif valve was dripping. This valve is like ones one a water heater when you buy one. This valve did not start leanking and was not noticed...
  5. Pyle

Thanks for the response guys, I'm just up in arms over this whole deal. First off, our water here where I live is really nasty. About every 2 weeks I have to clean the shower head do to lime build up. I never really had any problems with this system until the first service tech told me to dump...
  6. Pyle

Hi all, I am seeking an answer on a issue I am having with my boiler furnace. The heating unit is about 12 years old and has worked fine until I had a Plumbing and Heating service tech work on it a few years back. It has a cast iron tank, and is natural gas fired. About 2 to 3 years ago I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks