Search results

1. TigerDriver

Fitting to connect air compressor to 3/4" PVC?

I'd like to connect my air compressor to 3/4" PVC to simplify winterizing my outdoor irrigation system. Can anyone suggest what kind of fittings to use? Thanks, .. Joe
  2. TigerDriver

How to drill 2.25" hole in cinder block wall?

I'm installing a 5-zone drip irrigation system. I'm locating the control valves in my garage, whose walls are concree block with brick veneer on outside. The poly pipe is 0.700" OD. Rather than drilling five separate holes through the wall, I want to drill a single hole through the...
  3. TigerDriver

Can't get knobs of stems. Any ideas?

I need to fix a faucet drips in my shower/tub. I assumed that these faucets take standard neoprene washers. I removed the screw from each knob, but I can't for the life of me get them off the stems. I've wiggled them; I've tried heating them with a hair dryer; I've even tried to pry them...
  4. TigerDriver

Replacing cast-iron elbow

I'm a good DIY'er with a good set of tools, but I have never worked with cast iron before. Since this is a small, localized problem it seems like a good place to start. The drain in my seldom-used bathtub has developed slow drip at a rust spot in a 45-degree cast-iron elbow. The 2-inch pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks