Search results

1. G

Thanks guys

Since my post about pex lines running through the attic was eaten by the new server reset, I just wanted to thank the good folks that responded and relieved some of my concerns.
  2. G

Gould or Grundfos?

Replacing my pump shortly and would appreciate your opinion on which pump you would recommend. Both are 10gpm, 3/4 hp, 2 wire. They will be installed in deep well at 150' with a static water level of 90'. Tank is set to 60/40. Both are priced about the same. Goulds 10LS07422 or Grundfos...
  3. G

Do I need air my water?

I have a 700' well with a 1hp pump at 150' and an Amtrol ERT80 tank. Refresh rate of 46 gpm. My weep holes in the downpipe are clogged and I will pull and clean them for now. After reading this forum I realize that my Myers Rustler pump probably won't last too much longer as it is 6 1/2 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks