Search results

1. CHRISTOPHER

Do I really need the "Water Stop Device"? (Washing machine inlet pipe)

Yesterday a representative for AEG came to examine the plastic fill pipe. His first words when faced with the brass coloured ring in place on the end of the supply pipe, and the rest of the plastic hanging loose, were "Oh. Yes." Two important sentences. He quickly confirmed that it was nothing...
  2. CHRISTOPHER

Ho ho, jimbo. I won't make you feel bad by telling you that his trip abroad is for family reasons. I can give a blow by blow account of this problem, but only if you think it may be useful. For example the plastic fill pipe with the special leak detector comes with the AEG machine, model L74650...
  3. CHRISTOPHER

Thank you. That had crossed my mind, but there is nothing in the handbook warning of such a problem. Our usual plumber is abroad at present, but a near neighbour who is a dedicated diy person, looked at it and is as puzzled as I am. You cannot see it in the above photograph, but the threaded...
  4. CHRISTOPHER

A few days ago I connected an AEG supply pipe exactly like the one in your photograph, Mr Skills. I did this simply by screwing it onto the existing threaded end of the mini stop valve at the cold supply and connecting the other end to the machine. Everything was fine for several days use, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks