Search results

1. M

Rust Gunk Lining PVC Pipes from Well to Home

On of the units is an iron filter. We live in a very hard water and iron area. My dad has paid ocer $5000 in units just t make the water useable. The bleach is added yearly to kill bacteria. There is just something going on in the pipes coming from the units to our house, rather they need...
  2. M

I understand that I can not remove the iron. The softeners in the system helps some with the hardness. We have dealt with that for 20 years. There is a machine for hardness, some charcoal filter, one for taste, one that adds salt and I don't know what else, it is 6 in all and there is bleach ran...
  3. M

After talking to someone at Lowes, they suggested an inline filter coming from the pipe that comes from the well that leads to our home. They had kinds with filters you replace but the better one was self-flushing and never needed replaced. It cost $125. Any ideas on using one of these?
  4. M

To the "You have high ferrous iron in the water", EVERYTHING you said is true, but we have already taken care of all of that. In fact we have 2 sets of filter systems hooked up to the well. Like I said before, my parents do not have this issue, at least since a professional came out and...
  5. M

We put a filter on it and it fills up so quickly, what says should last 3 months lasts 3 weeks. We also put filters on our faucets and they fill up with 1 week. The problem is the actually pipes underground needed cleaned.
  6. M

We share a well with my parents. Their water and piping is fine. He put a lot of filters and such because of the hard water in our area. But the pvc pipes coming from the well to our home have about 1/4" rust looking gunk lining them. We discovered this when repairing a leak. They run about 1/8...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks