Search results

1. eldyfig

Losing my resin out the drain hose.

I'm back. Last month I had a problem with my softener filling the brine tank with water during the brine draw phase. Well, I fixed that problem. The thread is here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?34795-Brine-tank-filling-up-with-too-much-water&highlight= Since February 10th...
  2. eldyfig

Brine tank filling up with too much water

Good morning everyone. I need a little help with my unit. I have a Culligan Medallist 8" (Model WG844). This unit is outdoors, at my well. It is on a slab, but I haven't built the pump house yet. The unit is three years old. The setup is as follows: I have two pumps/tanks, one pulling from the...
  3. eldyfig

Sta-Rite SND-L 3/4 hp

I have 2 Sta-Rite 3/4hp pumps at my well; one pulling from the well, the other pulling out of the aerator. I live in southeast Georgia and we had some freezing temps lately. Well, the other night, I fell asleep on the couch and forgot to turn on the water outside to prevent the lines from...
  4. eldyfig

Tank air charge and pressure switch questions

I think I am finally figuring out this well pump system of mine. I have a pump with a squareD 9013FTW2 pressure switch on a ProSource PS19S bladder tank that supplies well water to a large aerator tank. The aerator tank supplies to a pump with a 9013FSG2 pressure switch on another ProSource tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks