Search results

1. D

Best Water Softners

Gary, You mention the WS-1 as a good softener. I was looking up information about it today and it says it has an operating temp. of 40-110 degrees. I was planning on installing one in my garage in Arizona. The garages down here can easily get above 120-130 during the middle of the summer...
  2. D

New Home Plumbing/Water Softener

I don't believe any of the drain lines use the garage walls. However, I am hoping the plumber will be able to tap into the 1/2 bath drain line. The sink is only about 2 feet away from the garage wall.
  3. D

Thanks for the reply. The only difference in my house to the house I looked at is that I have a 1/2 bathroom between the water main and garage. I would be surprised if the line isn't split before it hits the garage. Well, I have a plumber coming over next Friday to give me a quote on...
  4. D

I bought a new house in AZ a few months ago. I would like to have a water softener installed but am confused by the PEX plumbing in the house. Looking at another house in mid-construction the main line comes into the house wall and immediately is split into (2) cold supply lines. One line is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks