Search results

1. D

Norton

Norton Av was/is pretty much the standard for anti-virus programs. However, the rest of the world has caught up to them. I still use the corporate version in the office but I quit using it at home last year because a couple others use fewer resources. AVG & Kapersky are nice. I also...
  2. D

Sewer Smell in Bathroom

Had a Plumbing Company Come Out Latest Update: I had a plumber come out and of course he was glad to see I removed the trap before calling him. They put a ballon in and did a flush test. He moved the ballon and filled the stack with water, it had no apparent leaks. He put a camera in the...
  3. D

Sewer Smell in Bathroom

Removed the big trap I removed the trap I put in. I realize the was no sewer smell in the crawl space with this trap off. So I'm starting to think this isn't sewer gas. It could be pipe "crud" or dead animal (it's pretty potent, whatever it is). I'm going to replace the trap under the...
  4. D

Sewer Smell in Bathroom

Still smells bad I thought this type of venting allowed for more than one trap if the line came in at the vent connection. True, I am no expert. Perhaps I was hasty in the install of the "main" trap to prevent the overwhelming sewer smell. Even if I remove the trap, I am back to square...
  5. D

Sewer Smell in Bathroom

I have a bad sewer smell in my small bathroom. I got on the roof and dropped a garden hose down the vent it seemed unobstructed. I ran the water from the garden hose for quite a while and could hear it (from the crawl space) running out to the sewer and it did not backup. While I was in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks