Search results

1. D

Help! Toilet ghost!!

Thank you- I did put baby powder in the bowl and it did move, as did blue food coloring- so it's the seal then and not the flapper? Can't I just replace the black rubber washer at the bottom-
  2. D

Briggs, Flush valve or flapper for old Briggs?

RE: flush valve or flapper for old Briggs I was afraid that I would have to rebuild with the tank kit. I havae to remove the tank - right? Thank you for the red corky- I will try slipping it over the tube- as far down as it will go- as I can't cut the back as the directions say for the...
  3. D

Hi Redwood, No, there are no hooks on my plastic tube to hang another flapper on- that is why the Corky can't work or any other for that matter. Denise
  4. D

RE: tank guts Sorry all, I didn't realize that this did work- I attached the picture afterall. This is my problem tank. I replaced the black flushing valve- that was not a problem. The problem is this plastic, white, thing that holds the flapper-Can't find them any where here. Denise
  5. D

Help! Toilet ghost!!

tank guts Can't get pic here- maybe email
  6. D

Help! Toilet ghost!!

It happened to me on ALL HALLOWS EVE too I have Briggs toilet and the flapper is one longish-plastic piece( blue seal)and is not being made anymore(from what the hardware stores tell me). On the 31st, I had a plumber come out to tell me it's sealed properly and the flapper looked new. He...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks