Search results

1. M

Overhead sewer maintenance/alarms

Ok - thanks for the comments! I do consider water on the floor to be a problem (particularly if it's waste water). If it comes out our floor drain, it will put waste water into the carpet and nearby drywall (there is carpet over the floor drain). I will look into adding a float alarm to the...
  2. M

Well, I believe this is what I have - basement fixtures go into the retention tank and are pumped up and out from there. There are four fixtures: Shower Toilet Small floor drain Laundry drain What I'm concerned about is how we'll know if the pump breaks before a backup occurs. Maybe I'm...
  3. M

Greetings, About a year ago, we converted our sewer system to an overhead system. This was due to some sewer backup issues we were having with the city during heavy rains. The conversion went well and to the best of my knowledge the company that did the work did a good job. Before they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks