Search results

1. S

Breaking vacuum on frostproof hose bib

Happy Friday! I checked last night with a level and I do have the slope correct. When I shut off water outside, it is draining the pipe. It's a 12" frostfree hose bib with anti-siphon. The anti-siphon feature is a cap on top of the hose bib. The bib is made by Homewerks and is from...
  2. S

20 lb propane quick disconnect adapter

Hello - I have an 8 year old Weber Genesis gas grill with a 20 lb propane tank. The propane tank has the quick connect (quick disconnect) valve on it. To use the grill, I pull back on the sleeve, insert the gas line hose into the propane tank valve and when the connection is made, the...
  3. S

Breaking vacuum on frostproof hose bib

Hi, I had to replace my outdoor hose bibs due to broken threads. I installed the new frostproof sillcocks as I live in Mn where it's cold. On of my new sillcocks doesn't have the best angle so I'm not sure if water drains out of it when the sillcock is closed. I have an easily...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks