Search results

1. T

washer floor drain flood

My washing machine empties into a laundry tub. Then it goes in to the vertical stack. After that it goes down the horizontal pipe in the basement concrete. The problem is, it floods the floor drain. But once all the water is out of the laundry tub, it soon seeps back into the floor drain it...
  2. T

lighting needs

I'm doing up a room in my basement that is 13 by 17 (221 square feet.) I have 6 recessed lights, each has a 50watt bulb. Will I have enough lighting if I just install 4 of the lights (200watts) for a room that size?
  3. T

Wiring baseboard heaters

does anyone have, or can explain how to wire two separate rooms each with a heater and individual t-stat, both going back to the same double pole 20 amp breaker on the same line?
  4. T

Oil furnace cycle problem

My oil fired furnace will cut in and heat the house to the thermostat's requested temperature, then turn off. But, a few minutes later, the burner will come back on and heat the house again even when the requested has been met. ANd again a few minutes later. What could be the cause of this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks