Search results

1. J

needshelp

needs help - sewage seeping into basement Fighting the problem from the inside is not the answer. Moisture is best sealed from the outside and your wall probably had an outside treatment applied when it was built. The crack may actually be in the wall. It has to be close because the smell...
  2. J

needshelp

basement smell There must be some type of connection between the septic line and the basement. It could be a leak in a pipe you do not see or a leak just outside the wall that puts the sewage up against the basement wall and it seeps in through a crack someplace. Does basement have a sump...
  3. J

Email from landlord about bathtub leaking to condo below

Need to fix the tub The tub should be fixed. I had this problem with an older tub that did not have a common overflow tube for the tub drain. The problem is not so much the water damage as it is the mold damage later. Sounds to me like moving might be easier than pushing for a solution...
  4. J

Sewer line replacement advice needed

I have an older home with basement and two bathrooms. The 2 sewer line outlets from the house go out the back to a common line around the house to the front. Tree roots in the lines in the back yard are a problem every two years. My plumber suggests a new line running along the back wall of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks