Search results

1. DryCalifornian

Float in water tank

Bob, yes, I have the same concern. Gary, yes, I do have a well drilled down about 700 feet with a submersible pump with 4 gpm coming into the tank. There is a bladder tank and a motor above ground and an electrical box. There are five irrigation plumbing systems hooked up with manual on/off...
  2. DryCalifornian

Float in water tank

OK, Gary, are you talking about pressure in the holding tank? If so, then a float valve is probably not what I have as it's not a sealed tank, but one with a removeable cap on the top that I often remove to check the level of water. The float is attacked to the pipe (I finally looked). So...
  3. DryCalifornian

Float in water tank

I have a 5,000 water tank (no city water, just a well), removeable metal cap on top, bladder, submersible pump, incoming @ 4gpm. My question is: How does the float work in the tank? How is it attached to the tank? How does it trigger the motor to start pumping water into the tank? Thank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks