Search results

1. K

Hot water from wood stove

The hot water is used daily for showers, dishwasher, cooking etc. The water temp is never higher than 130 deg and the mixing valve tempers it to 120. When the stove is banked for the night it's the best time for making hot water. The T&P has never blown off and I have it piped to the outside...
  2. K

Indirect Fired Water Heater Troubleshooting Help

problems with indirect heater I had the same problem with my indirect heater. I drained the heater to move it and when I hooked it back up I filled the indirect (boiler water) first and then the direct side. After fighting it for a week I remembered that you have to fill the direct side and...
  3. K

Hot water from wood stove

I would like to comment on obtaining hot water from a wood stove and my experience doing it. I have an Atlanta box stove with a coil in it hooked to a 50 gallon indirect hot water tank. I have used this system for 11 years and it works perfectly. I used thick walled brass pipe inside the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks