Search results

1. GaryNYC

New bathroom medicine cabinet & sconce--old walls & AC

Issues Ya the wiring is really old--this last configuration was here all the 14 years I've been there. The insulation is definitely crumbling around the wires, and I don't see a ground anywhere. I'll definitely check with the super to get a licensed electrician to take a look. Thanks for...
  2. GaryNYC

Answer tHANKS FOR THE HELP...YOU'RE A PEACH
  3. GaryNYC

Hi all; Images http://garynyc.exposuremanager.com/g/misc_photos I'm installing a new medicine cabinet and a small sconce in my old NYC bathroom. The walls are lath and plaster, and I have already removed the 1940's cabinet that was recessed. I sheet rocked up the hole, and want to use...
  4. GaryNYC

New medicine cabinet install--old walls!

I'll follow that advice Gary! Thank you The other Gary lol
  5. GaryNYC

New medicine cabinet install--old walls!

Hi all; I have a small repair job on a bathroom wall in my old apartment in NYC. I removed the original medicine cabinet from the late 40's, and will put in a wall-mounted unit I already took delivery on. The walls are lath and plaster. The hole the cabinet was in had been framed framed by 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks