Search results

1. S

Window in shower: remove frame or not (advice needed ASAP)

Thank you everyone, especially Wally for the detailed response. As for the photo, it's not mold (there was no shower there before, so it never got wet).. the photo was taken with a cameraphone, so the quality is poor. It's actually the screws and some small tools from the window frame. We...
  2. S

If we leave the wooden frame in, we'll definitely seal it up well (I've read up a bit on how to do this right)... but I'm still wondering how it looks overall. Better with or without frame? thanks again, Sonya
  3. S

Hello all... Working on a bathroom remodel, and need advice ASAP (before tomorrow morning). Just finished installing the tile (protective paper still on), but haven't started grout yet. We have a big window in the wall of the shower... but we couldn't get out of that. Should we leave the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks