Search results

1. D

wiring two switches for a gas fireplace

I just installed a gas fireplace. My hope is to be able to have 2 separate locations for on/off switching as far as the pilot/starter, essentially just a three-way circuit, except that the unit doesn't seem to be wired for that sort of situation. Inside the unit is a complex wiring harness...
  2. D

Bathroom wiring circuit question

Question on how to connect two switches in a bathroom circuit, where one switch is for the fan, and one is for a light: 20 amp circuit on 12G comes into bathroom, into a GFCI. I then run the GFCI to a single-pole switch in a 2 gang box which is then connected to a ceiling fan. The second...
  3. D

Basement subpanel issues

I'm finishing a basement, and currently have an unused 20 amp breaker once dedicated for a washer, a well as a 240V outlet for an old dryer long since moved upstairs. The 240 outlet is hooked into my main panel at a twin 30 amp breaker. My plan is to use the 20 amp for the bathroom, and then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks