Search results

1. misstresst

help with skin rash from water!

thanks.I will keep you guys posted when I get the water tested.
  2. misstresst

ya, Im finidng out that other people around my area,have to have softeners. I also live next to a gas station,that also used to be a car repair garage in the old days.... My boyfriend just thought too, that our boiler doesnt have a back flow thingy?(not sure of term) on it,and the boiler has...
  3. misstresst

I will look for an all natural laundry soap. but the soap I use in the shower,is handmade with out all the nasty chemicals in it. Ive been not using it on the rashy spots too, just in case.
  4. misstresst

ya, Im gonna shoot myself. and I thought well water would be better than city water. ha. Id think if acidity in the water can eat pipes,it may eat up skin? all I know, is when we first set up the softener.the rash magically went away.its mind boggling. I figured maybe the softener is just...
  5. misstresst

the PH is 5.7 iron 0.1 mg/l hardness 5.0 (untreated)0.0 treated,at time of testing anyway chlorides 100.0 mg/l manganese 0.1 mg/l alkalinity 34.2 p.pm I got a call from the well guy he said it also has some bacteria in it
  6. misstresst

hey,also what do I do if its not givng me soft water every time? is the system too small? or is somthing wrong with it?
  7. misstresst

I have gone to a derm before the softener,and he doesnt know why people get it.He just gives me a cream that isnt good for my health and says he doesnt know if it will ever go away.I think he just wants my money.I know its the water. My water tested 5.0 for hardness from and un-softened...
  8. misstresst

I was wondering if anyone here knows if acidic water can cause a skin rash? I am suffering.Heres my story.I lived in Mass,and never had a problem.Moved to NH and started getting exczema from the water.Its a dug well. I bought a softener on Craigslist to see if it would help. It did! the rash...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks