Search results

1. hosky

Leaking shower

I have searched the other posts but did not find the answer to my question. I have a leaking shower head and don't know how to stop it. I have a tub faucet with a built in diverter and thought that the diverter had malfunctioned so I replaced the faucet. Still leaking. Could it be in the...
  2. hosky

Discolored water

Thanks for this site. I had some posts last Dec about my 1600 - 1800 ft well pumping sand and the general thought here was that I needed to drill a new well, so I did. I was able to get soft water at 520', (other houses in a 5 mile radius were from 400 - 620). I have searched other posts...
  3. hosky

Well drilling question

Hey guys! I am going with the "no dumb question theory" here. I have a 1800 ft well that is pumping sand (made posts about it before) and I need a new well. The well guy wants to drill a 350 - 600 foot well. Two questions: 1) If the 1800 well is pumping sand can I move over an acre or...
  4. hosky

Sand!!!

Been here before and have read alot of posts that have been helpful. About a month ago I had a post about filtering my water... Just a little recap...1600 ft free flow well (in MS delta) 220 gal tank (supposedly used to "filter" sand out) pumpand in-line cartridge filter. It was suggested to...
  5. hosky

How do I filter my well water?

This whole well thing is new to me. 1600 ft free flow well. Here is my water flow from well to house. Well head water goes to bottom of 220 gal galvenized tank. Water comes from mid to lower 1/3 of tank to 1 1/2 hp pump (50 psi), then passes small air tank. Water then passes pressure...
  6. hosky

Water suddenly stopped?!

I just bought a house with a 1600 foot well. Here is the little history about it that I know. Was told that it is artesian (if that matters here). Water free flows at about 35 psi. Water comes out of well into bottom of 220 gal tank, then out of tank about 1/3 way up from bottom to the 1 1/2 hp...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks