Search results

1. R

High iron level in well water

If I can find out the gpm rating of the pump from the driller....would that help? And there is only a 3/4" supply from the tank tee to the manabloc. It is reduced from 1". I have 3/4" lines from the manifold to the water heater....which is heated by the boiler. I can easily replace the 3/4"...
  2. R

ok....so it looks like I may be considering a softener now. I ruled out a softener because I don't like the feel, and it would be easier for me to plumb a birm filter. I have a PEX system with a manabloc manifold. Would the kitchen faucet need to re-plumbed so that we're not drinking and cooking...
  3. R

We have moved into a new house with a new well. The results of the water test showed a high iron level. Water from tap is clear...not red or rusty. iron level is 2.0 mg/l manganese is 0.03mg/l hardness is 84 mg/l pH is 7.49 well is 440' deep and recovers @4gpm flow is 8 gpm I'd like to deal...
  4. R

How do I filter my well water?

I'm no expert by any means....but maybe a spin-down filter placed before your cartridge filter might help trap some of t he larger particles? http://www.watersolutions.net/products/SedimentTrapper/ST.php
  5. R

Sediment in new well

The well is only about six weeks, not six months. i am sure there is a warranty...and I would probably have to go through the builder....but I called the company directly to save time. The well co. seems to think that we just havent pumped enough water through the well yet...and running it...
  6. R

Sediment in new well

Just moved into a new house with a new drilled well. The well was drilled about six weeks ago. We moved in about four weeks ago and are getting a fair amount of grit that is causing problems with our washing machine....it has clogged the inlet screens twice so far and the flow slows to a trickle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks