Search results

1. Mettius

Refigerator Water Line Jumps When Kitchen Faucet Is Opened or closed

65psi when I checked at both outside hosebibs as well as one on the "inside" of the water softener.
  2. Mettius

Hello, Sorry if I wasn't clear, the hammer arrestor is installed at one of the kitchen sinks only. Nothing at the fridge. Photos Attached: 1- 1st Kitchen Sink plumbing, no hammer arresters 2 - 1st Sink from above 3 - 2nd Kitchen Sink plumbing, no hammer arresters 4 - 2nd Sink from...
  3. Mettius

Hello, I've been chasing down what I thought was water hammer but with no luck. Symptom: When I quickly turn on or off the cold water on either of my kitchen faucets (there are two, back to back in an island) I here what sounds like a light banging sound from the fridge. It sounds a bit like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks