Search results

1. edstevn

Best Toilet Plunger?

I own one Kohler 1.6 gallon and two Kohler 3.5 gallon toilets. I don't have the money to replace them with Toto toilets yet. What is the best professional plunger on the market? Thanks!
  2. edstevn

Main Circuit Breaker Panel Humms

I have a friend who has a 100A GE Main Circuit Breaker Panel (10 years old) in his garage that humms for about 2-3 seconds everytime the central air conditioning starts. Then the humming stops and the air conditioning cools properly. This happens everytime the condenser runs. The condensing unit...
  3. edstevn

Flush or not to Flush

At work, we have tankless toilets installed. We have someone who lays down a lot of toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl before they do their business. I guess they don't want to be splashed. When they are done they just leave the stall without flushing. This person probably knows the chances...
  4. edstevn

Breaker did not trip

Thanks for your advice!
  5. edstevn

Breaker did not trip

It was not Federal Pacific Stab-Lok panel. It was in GE breaker panel.
  6. edstevn

Breaker did not trip

I had a breaker that did not trip. There was a loose connectionin on a lug, the lug had a darkened color due to the arcing which produced heat. The question I have is why did the breaker not trip?
  7. edstevn

30A Fusible Disconnect Switch w/ Copper Pipe used as fuses

I found a General Electric 30A/240V single phase fusible disconnect switch that was used as a local service disconnect for a hot water heater. It was fed from a 30A/2P breaker out of a nearby breaker panel. I noticed it had (2) 1/2" pieces of copper pipe installed in place of fuses. I'm sure the...
  8. edstevn

Toto Drake CST744EL Kohler Cimarron Class 6 K-3609

I appreciate your advice!
  9. edstevn

Toto Drake CST744EL Kohler Cimarron Class 6 K-3609

Which toilet is better? The Toto Drake model CST744EL or the Kohler Cimarron Class 6 model K-3609? The Kohler is new and Kohler says it will flush 1000 grams whereas the Toto will flush 900 grams. Has anyone tested the Kohler yet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks