Search results

1. A

ceiling fan runs, but slowly

Well, after some thought I decided to purchase a new fan (a much needed decor update was in order) instead of repairing the fan. I am considering giving the fan to my parents to install in one of their bedrooms. Out of curiousity I disassembled the fan just to poke my nose around. I located...
  2. A

Well...I thought a degradation in speed meant that the capacitor went bad. One of these: http://www.eceilingfans.com/capacitors_-_ceiling_fans.html Correct me if I am wrong.
  3. A

Thanks for your prompt replies. I will replace the switch with a new speed control switch. I hope this will solve the "low speed issue". If not, looks like I will be replacing the capacitor. I will keep everyone posted...
  4. A

Hello, Where to begin. I moved into a new house three years ago. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan installed. I decided to replace the toggle single pole AC switches with dimmer switches (slide types). The wall plate has two switches, one to power the light and the other to power the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks