Search results

1. AdamSmith1800

Toto Seat Designs

Thanks for all the replies. The Church 585 looks more like what I have been used to. I am beginning to get used to the SS114, but you cannot lean back like you can with a flat lid. Anyhow, will give it some more time as jadnashua suggests.
  2. AdamSmith1800

Toto Seat Designs

The Toto Promedade comes with a soft-close seat that has two features I do not like. First, the lid has a curve, sort of a crown, as compared to being flat, so you cannot sit on it or put things down on it, without them sliding off. Second, the seat itself is curve inwards and down toward the...
  3. AdamSmith1800

Flushing noise with Drake

I have had two a new drakes (elongated - one ADA and one regular heght), for three months now and cannot get used to the loud noise when you flush it. The noise lasts only 1-2 seconds at the start of the flush, sort of a muted shot gun bang. Then the fill is very quiet. Other than this, no...
  4. AdamSmith1800

Toto Promedade - New Design

According to Toto's web site, this model is now G-Max (changed during the past year, I believe). Does this mean it would now perform as well as the Drake? Old posts regarding the Promenade are based on the old design (which Teffy rated around 550-650 grams in 2005, whereas the Drake is 900) I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks