Search results

1. 7072

Acid neutralizer problems

I am still looking for a head for my acid neutralizer. Any one have any ideas where I might find one? I may have to buy a completely new system, but I hope not. Thanks
  2. 7072

Gary, Your explanation sounds like what is happening, but I put in new gravel when I switched over to the new tank, and the filter is after the pressure switch. In any case I am going to need a new head. I was satisified with the way it worked before, so I guess I just need a new dummy...
  3. 7072

Yes Andy, It is a 10x54 tank. But remember it is a new tank, I transfered the bed and replaced the media. I'm sure the media isn't cemented.
  4. 7072

Water pressure is 55lbs
  5. 7072

My water is low ph so I have had an acid neutralizer for some time. It has always worker good with no problems. It is just a simple upflow with no backwash. I installed a tankless water heater. When re plumbing everything I discovered the neutralizer was backwards (water going in the outlet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks