Search results

1. deb8997

american standard tub

My husband and i had a huge argument about a chip in our 6 month old American Standard Tub, now he swears only someone could have done it (meaning the kids) they get blamed for everything)i say it could have just happened after reading stuff about AS products and it would have to have been...
  2. deb8997

what toilet to buy

well we are returning our American Standard champion toilet i had enough with it running and adjustments we made are now working,so my question is which toilet from home depot should we buy what has been your experience with toilets from there. thanks
  3. deb8997

bathroom sink leaking

ok i will try to explain this as best as i can, we purchased one of those vanity tops with the sink already in it, all we have to do is put it over the cabinet ok fine but when we hook up all the lines the extension from the sink drain at the top has a bit of a drip underneath the fixture, we...
  4. deb8997

bathroom remodel

im redoing our bathroom and want to put wainscoatin on the wall any suggestions?
  5. deb8997

New american standard toilet

we installed a brand new American standar toilet 2 peice im not sure of the model number but its the one where you never clog it its like really powerful my problem is it always seems like it filling up and sound like it.. is the something thats normal or do i need to adjust something? debbie
  6. deb8997

leak behind shower wall

leak behind wall Yes we did all that.. the only thing i can think of now is that the tub is not level long ways.. there is about a 1/2 pitch going down the drain could that be putting stress on something or could it be something with the shower head fixture? but it does not seem to be dripping...
  7. deb8997

leak behind shower wall

Help!!! I am so frustrated,my husband and i installed a new tub and tile we did everything possible right.. we have a leak everytime we turn the shower on and get in the shower..when we just run the shower with no one in it no leak.. we have caulked all around the tub.. the only thing we can...
  8. deb8997

bathtub drain

bathtub pitch so if my bathtub is not leve and the floor on that side of the drain is not level should i add morter to the plywood on the floor? and if i just left it like that would it pose any problems in the future beside no being able to take a bath which i dont to anyway? thanks
  9. deb8997

bathtub drain

Hi My husband and i just installed a new american standard tub.. he says that there is suppose to be a pitch of about1/2 inch so the water will drain and not sit in the bottom of the tub,but i thought the whole tub had to be level.. who is right? am i going to take a bath and have water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks