Search results

1. W

Water heater tank fittings

I am getting ready to install a new 40 gallon Bradford/White electric water heater tank. It comes with a combo anode-hot water outlet fitting. Both the cold water inlet and hot water outlet fittings (see photo) are "dielectric waterway fittings with 3/4" NPT tapered male threads." There is a...
  2. W

Pump and pressure tank configuration

Gary and Valveman, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will take your suggestions Gary and replace the galvanized pipe with brass and add a drain valve. Valveman, I read your earlier post: "The only way to empty the water from the tank, is to punch or drill a hole in the side of the tank to...
  3. W

Pump and pressure tank configuration

I have read that there should be nothing installed between the pump and the pressure tank. I am getting ready to start the procedure of replacing my hot water heater and pressure tank and wondered if I should reconfigure the connections - see photo - well water comes in from left. System...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks