Search results

1. S

Carrier heat pump code 82 - thermal lockout

Update: It is fixed. It turns out the wires to the breaker itself weren't screwed in tight enough. Strange that suddenly after five years it would consistently trip after 10 minutes or so but that is what it was.
  2. S

Whoops. I meant 80 and 7.5 mF not nU. :D microfarads. I'm in western Washington. 78.5 is well within the 6%.
  3. S

Woke up the other day and the furnace fan was running, but the house was cold. The heat pump should have been running as the OAT was 41 degrees. I found the 50 amp breaker in the panel for the heat pump tripped so I reset it. The heat pump ran, though it did seem to sound a little different, and...
  4. S

Grundfos CU 301 installed outdoors w/ no cover.

Actually, I think we both posted on a different message board :D I was looking for a definitive response from someone who installs these systems so I could send my friend a link to this thread. I posted on here because this site seems to have more traffic. I couldn't find anything in the...
  5. S

Grundfos CU 301 installed outdoors w/ no cover.

I just went to a housewarming party at a friends house and checked out his well setup. I installed my own constant pressure controller and pressure tank, so I'm somewhat familiar with those systems. Mine is a different brand, but I was very surprised to see the controller (the computer)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks